- Written by Administrator
To begin the season, swimmers must have all documents turned in:
- GBSA registration form
- USA Swimming registration forms (with photocopies of birth certificate or passport if new to USA-S)
- Registration fee, concession fee, and first month or first quarter paid (checks made payable to GBSA, please!).
The one-time annual registration fee of $247 covers the following:
- $70 USA Swimming Registration (provides membership and insurance)
- $77 Yearly Initiation Fee (toward club expenses)
- $100 Ad Campaign (supports GBSA hosted meets, can be earned back by getting ad sponsors)
The one-time annual concession fee of $50 covers the following:
- GBSA club tee shirt
- Concessions donation per swimmer for the two home meets (please pay with separate check)
GBSA is set-up on a quarterly basis. The quarters are:
Once you begin a quarter, YOU ARE FINANCIALLY COMMITTED TO THAT QUARTER -- NO EXCEPTIONS. (Serious physical illness or injuries are obvious cases for leniency). For example, if you start swimming in March, then later decide that another commitment is taking too much of your time, YOU STILL MUST PAY for the remainder of the quarter (April and May).
You have the option of paying on either a monthly or quarterly basis. Dues must be paid by the 15th of each month (or by the 15th of the first month of the quarter if you pay quarterly).
Quarterly (or monthly) Dues Structure
(or Monthly Payment)
for first swimmer
Discount (Applies t
2nd and additiona
|HSD - 2X per week, White Groups- 3X per week||$210 ($70-$70-$70)||$156 ($56-$56-$56)|
|Minis - 4x per week, All others - 3X per week||$225 ($75-$75-$75)||$180 ($60-$60-$60)|
|4X per week||$240 ($80-$80-$80)||$192 ($64-$64-$64)|
|5X (or more) per wk, 120+ min & dry land||$255 ($85-$85-$85)||$204 ($68-$68-$68)|
We do not send automatic e-bills or monthly/quarterly reminders. We expect all families to keep up with the billing. If you get an e-mail from the coach it will be because the fees are considerably overdue, so please plan out your payment schedule ahead of time. Should fees become too delinquent we will ask the swimmer to discontinue training until some arrangement is made directly with Coach Patrick.
Questions or comments can be directed to Coach Patrick at practice/registration or (410) 552-6460.