2021 Fall Update - Part 2!


I have heard back from UMBC and they have declined my request to rent there. So I am working with Merritt again for pool time. I am currently hopeful that we can have Saturday and Sunday evening practice at the Eldersburg site which should make travel easier but then during the week, we would be in Canton. So all of those who have emailed thank you!

Now I need everyone who is willing to swim at the Merritt facilities to email me and do so by Monday still.

The fee structure will be approximately the same as what I sent before. But of course, will depend on how many folks are joining. I wish I had more concrete details but I don’t yet. I’ll keep in touch as I get more info.

Thanks everyone!


Recent Posts

See All

GBSA, we are officially back to CCBC starting Monday 6/6! I will send the detailed practice schedule soon but it is essentially what should be posted HERE PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! Tryouts for the summ

GBSA I am awaiting response from CCBC on my schedule request however it is wonderful news that we will be back to the college this June. I hope to start June 6th. I will send info as soon as I have it

Eldersburg: Saturdays BLS/BLJ 430-630pm SrP 6-730pm Minis 630-730pm W1+2 630-8pm Sundays Minis 530-630pm W1+2 530-7pm SrP 530-7pm BLS/BLJ 7-830pm Canton: Mondays W1/SrP 630-8pm BLS/BLJ 7-845pm Thursda